WELCOME TO MASCA
Established in 2004, the Mississippi Ambulatory Surgery Center Association is a statewide, non-profit membership association representing the interests of the industry in Mississippi, and by extension, nationwide.
We formed MASCA to promote our industry and our professionalism through education, networking and the exchange of information. Most important, we all came together to help promote the interests of our partners: our patients, physicians and staff.
Governed by the integrity of its members, MASCA focuses on four major areas to promote the health and welfare of the ambulatory industry:
• Lobbies for the industry at the State Legislature
• Develops relationships with key law makers
• Monitors legislation at the state and national levels
• Conveys the industry’s message to regulatory agencies, state executive departments and the congressional delegation
• Advocates for reasonable payment policies by private insurance companies
• Conducts conferences and meetings to keep members current on clinical and administrative topics and trends that could impact ambulatory surgery practices
• Shares cost control measures to increase efficiency statewide
• Liaisons with other national and local organizations concerned with our states healthcare delivery system
• Provides opportunities for members to develop relationships at regular membership meetings
• Ensure the Ambulatory Surgery story is represented in the media