JOIN MASCA TODAY!
Governed by the integrity of its members, MASCA focuses on four major areas to promotethe health and welfare of the ambulatory industry:
• Lobbies for the industry at the State Legislature
• Develops relationships with key law makers
• Monitors legislation at the state and national levels
• Conveys the industry’s message to regulatory agencies, state executivedepartments and the congressional delegation
• Advocates for reasonable payment policies by private insurance companies
• Conductsconferences and meetings to keep members current on clinical and administrativetopics and trends that could impact ambulatory surgery practices
• Shares cost control measures to increase efficiency statewide
• Liaisons withother national and local organizations concerned with our states healthcaredelivery system
• Provides opportunities for members to develop relationships at regularmembership meetings
• Ensure the Ambulatory Surgery story is represented in the media
Join MASCA Today! Download the application and mail back to the office. Click the links below to view and download a printable application form.
Contact Blake Bell at email@example.com